Peer reviewed articles
- Jay MA, Arat A, Wijlaars L, Ajetunmobi O, Fitzpatrick T, Lu H, Lei S, Skerritt C, Goldfeld S, Gissler M, Gunnlaugsson G, Hrafn Jónsson S, Hjern A, Guttmann A, Gilbert R. Timing of paediatric orchidopexy in universal healthcare systems: international administrative data cohort study. BJS Open 2020; doi:10.1002/bjs5.50329.
- Gupta A, Jay MA, Williams G. Evolving pediatric epidural practice: An institution’s clinical experience over 20 years—A retrospective observational cohort study. Pediatric Anesthesia 2020;30:25-33.
- Jay MA, Bendayan R, Cooper R, Muthuri S. Lifetime socioeconomic circumstances and chronic pain in later adulthood: findings from a British birth cohort study. BMJ Open 2019;9:e024250.
- Jay MA, Thomas BM, Nandi R, Howard RF. On the difficulties of studying pain management in individuals with developmental delay. Pain Med 2018; 19(7): 1503-1504.
- Jay MA, Thomas BM, Nandi R, Howard RF. Higher risk of opioid-induced respiratory depression in children with neurodevelopmental disability: a retrospective cohort study of 12 904 patents. Br J Anaesth 2017; 118(2): 239-246.
- Jay MA and Howard RF. Inequalities in access to a tertiary children’s chronic pain service: a cross-sectional study. Arch Dis Child 2016; 101(7): 657-661.
- Jay MA, Crotino Borja M. Quomodo dicitur «Date Science» Latine? [How do you say “data science” in Latin? Article in English] Significance 2020; August: 26-39.
Pain News articles
These articles are published in Pain News – the British Pain Society’s members’ newsletter. Members of the BPS can see back copies of Pain News on the BPS website (new window).
- Jay MA and Williams DG. The Paediatric Chronic Pain Network: working together to improve children’s pain management. Pain News 2016; 14(1): 42-43.
- Jay MA. Social ecology: where politics meets pain. Pain News 2015; 13(4): 239-244.
- Jay MA. Understanding benefits: a brief overview with relevance to chronic pain. Pain News 2015; 13(3): 187-189.
- Jay MA. UK representation at the International Symposium on Pediatric Pain 2015. Pain News 2015; 13(3): 162-163.
- Jay MA. Social inequity and social security in pain: a problem for children and adults. Pain News 2015; 13(2): 114-117.
- Jay MA. News from the Pain Service at Great Ormond Street Hospital: 10th Paediatric Pain Symposium: Back to Basics, Getting it Right. Pain News 2015; 13(1): 8–9.